Are you battling alcohol addiction? Which Rehab can help. We are specialists in providing quality detox care with our private alcohol rehabilitation services in London, where we work with some of the UK’s best alcohol clinics and rehab centers.
Why You Might Need Alcohol Clinics London
If you are battling alcohol addiction, you may need to seek help from an alcohol clinic London.
Alcohol addiction can occur for many different reasons and can develop at varying rates of time.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to most of the following questions, you should consult one of our alcohol clinics in London:
- Do you constantly continue drinking as soon as you start?
- Do you always have a desire to drink no matter what time of the day it is?
- Do you worry about where your next drink is coming from?
- Do you plan social occasions and base your schedule around alcohol?
- Do you constantly crave alcohol when you are not drinking?
- Do you lie about your drinking?
- Do you have withdrawal after you stop drinking? (Symptoms may include shaking, nausea, and sweating.)
- Do you drink in dangerous situations where you could be putting yourself or others at risk (drink driving, for example?)
- Do you have blackouts after you drink?
- Do you forget what happens when you drink?
If you have most or all of these symptoms and could answer ‘yes’ to a large proportion of these questions, it’s time to seek help.
Click here for more information about alcohol addiction.
How Do I Find the Right Alcohol Clinic London?
There are lots of alcohol clinics in London to choose from, and we understand that searching for alcohol clinics London can feel overwhelming.
Which Rehab are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We can provide you with specialist advice to point you in the right direction, so that we can provide the best alcohol rehabilitation that is tailored to you.
We work with only the best services across all our alcohol clinics London.
We work with Alcohol Clinics London which are Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered. This should give you some reassurance that you will receive top standard treatment for your alcohol addiction. So, if you’re searching for an alcohol clinic in London’s surrounding areas, or within Central London, we can put you in touch with the right alcohol clinic London.
What Are My Treatment Options?
Our alcohol clinics London can offer a range of treatments such as:
- Couple and family therapy
As well as addressing the complications of the alcohol addiction, this therapy considers the relationships affected. New behavioural skills can be learned to improve life at home, and relationships with others.
- 12 step approach therapy
A programme with sets guiding principles for the treatment of alcohol addiction. This focuses on spirituality and the inner motivations for tackling alcohol addiction, starting at the root with addictive behaviours and thought patterns.
- Counselling and Intervention
Encouragement into counselling or treatment for a loved one who may be suffering with alcohol addiction
- Intensive group addiction therapy
People who are dealing with similar issues can share experiences
- Medically assisted alcohol Detox
A detox programme whereby you will be withdrawn from the consumption of alcohol, with symptoms
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Patients can be advised how to change their unhealthy thought patterns and addictive behaviours
- Intensive Individual Addiction Therapy
The counsellor can delve into any potential deeper problems you may have, whereby your alcohol addiction may be a symptom of a deeper issue.